Monday, June 15, 2009

Do You Believe In DISNEY?


Juliana believes...I mean truly BELIEVES...in fairies, pixie dust, mermaids at the bottom of the ocean, and magic carpets. So as we headed off to Disneyworld, she had it all planned out check-list style with her eyes the size of plates and her heart full of wonder. Grandma kept Baby Aiden and off we went for 5 days!
Juliana loved her first parade! Here she is cheering with the best of them. She was just so happy...Disneyworld truly is the "Happiest Place On Earth". I look at this and "my heart runneth over".


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear the stories from princess Juliana herself! I loved the Tinkerbell pic you sent the other day! Hoping to see many more pics from the Happiest Place on Earth!!!!

    ReplyDelete