Thursday, June 4, 2009

Aiden's Antics


"Noogie-Noogie"...this is Aiden's latest game. I simply say, "Aiden, wanna play Noogie-Noogie?" and begin shaking my head from side to side and Aiden immediately places his forehead against mine and begins shaking his head back 'n forth too. Such fun!

"Nuh-Nuh-Nuh"...Aiden's going for the electrical cord. "No, No, No Aiden." Aiden sits back on his cute little tushie, looks at me and says, "Nuh, Nuh, Nuh," while shaking his head and then head backs for the cord with a big ole grin on his face. "Aiden, No, No, No." Repeat sequence, over, and over, and over.

"Rub My Head"...a few weeks ago I was rubbing Aiden's head while he was having a cracker-snack, just loving on him. So when I stopped, Aiden reached up and patted his own head and grabbed my hand, pulling it toward him. If that wasn't saying "Don't stop, Mom!" I don't know what is. Even now, Aiden regularly pats his head and grabs my hand...Yup, Sir Aiden is needing his head rubbed!

No comments:

Post a Comment